- Login to your account using your e-mail address and password that you have set at the top right of the screen. If you have forgotten your password or don’t know it, please request a new one by clicking Forgot Password.
- Once you have logged in, you should be directed to the renewal page.
- Click "Renew until April 15...".
- Review all existing information within your membership and fill in/update all missing and incorrect information. Please review all waivers and releases before clicking the tick box. Once completed, click "Update and next" at the top or bottom of the page.
- If you feel you have filled everything out correctly, please click Confirm and proceed with payment. Please note if you have filled something out incorrectly, you can edit it at a later point.
- Once you have reached this screen you have completed the online portion of your renewal. You now just need to mail your annual fee cheque (dated today's date or April 15, 2017) and volunteer cheque (dated October 1, 2017) to the address listed on the screen.
- Please remember, your membership will not be activated until we have received payment from you. If we do not receive your payment by April 15th, you will be assessed a $50.00 late fee. You will also not have access to register for swimming lessons until all of the fields within your profile have been updated and payment received.
We check the mailbox approximately once per week (more often closer to April 15th).