Our Swim for Life program stresses lots of in-water practice to develop solid swimming strokes and skills. We incorporate valuable Water Smart® education that will last a lifetime.
June 29 - August 31, 2020
Mondays @ 6.30pm - 8.30pm
June 29- July 10, 2020 @ 9.00am – 11.00am
July 13 - July 24, 2020 @ 7.00am – 11.00am
July 27 - August 7, 2020 @ 8.00am – 11.00am
August 10 - August 21, 2020 @ 7.00am – 11.00am
- Lessons are NOT held on statutory holidays.
- Lessons will run rain or shine. In the event that lightning or thunder is present in or around the area, Fairfields will immediately close the pool. The pool will remain closed until 30 minutes past the last visible lightning strike or episode of thunder.
- Membership allows one set of lessons per child, per season. Extra sets of lessons will available for a rate of $50.00 per child starting April 30.
**Bronze classes are charged at a higher rate.
- Payment must be received within two weeks (14 calendar days) of registration to secure your spot in lessons.
- We do not offer the ability to split lessons over multiple sessions.
- Non-members are permitted to register for lessons only during session 4. Registration for non-member lessons will open on May 1, 2020.
Private swimming lessons are available for members of the pool. Private lessons are a 1:1 ratio. Lessons are $50 for each 30 minute session or eight private lessons can be purchased for a special price of $360.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability and for booking your private lessons.