These junior swimmers will dive and do in-water front somersaults and handstands. They'll work on 15 m of front crawl, back crawl and 10 m of whip kick. Flutter kick interval training increases to 4 x 15 m.
- Kneeling dive into deep water
- Forward roll entry into deep water
- Tread water 30 sec.
- Handstand in shallow water
- Front somersault (in water)
- Jump into deep water, tread 30 sec. and swim / kick 25 m
- Flutter kick on back 5 m; reverse direction and flutter kick on front 5 m
- Flutter kick on front 5 m; reverse direction and flutter kick on back 5 m
- Whip kick on back 10 m
- Front crawl and back crawl 15 m each
- Interval training: 4 x 15 m flutter kick with 20 sec. rests
- Water Smart messages: Swim with a Buddy; Wear a Lifejacket; Check the Ice; Swim to Survive