Fairfields Swimming Club is pleased to announce our 2015 Annual General Meeting. We encourage all members to attend. Please RSVP your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org or online.Date
: Thursday November 19, 2015
: 7pm – 10pm
: Christ Church, United
1700 Mazo Crescent, Mississauga, L5J 1Y8
: Merigold Room
- 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm - Sign-in & Social
- 7:30 pm - Call to Order
- Attendance & Introductions
- Approval of Quorum
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from 2014 AGM Meeting
- Presentation by each Board Member
- Presentation and Approval of Financial Statements
- Message by President
- Other/New Business
- Questions & Answers
- Dissolution of 2015 Board of Directors
- Call for 2016 Board Members & Coordinators
- 2016 Board Member Elections
Outgoing 2015 Board Members and New 2016 Board Members are asked to remain for a brief meeting following the AGM.
Call for Board Members & Seasonal Volunteers
Fairfields Swimming Club is run by community members just like you. But it can’t run without your help. It’s your turn join the Board. It’s easy and you can make a big difference for our neighbourhood pool.
All board positions are open for nominations.
- Vice President, Staffing
- Director of Membership
- Director of Water Maintenance
- Director of Facility Maintenance
We also have Seasonal/Support Coordinator positions available that do not require your attendance at monthly meetings and are primarily an in-season role only.
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Social Coordinator
- Grants Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Grounds & Gardening Coordinator
If you have any questions about Board roles, Coordinator roles, time commitments, or what’s involved please contact us at email@example.com.
To nominate yourself or someone else for a Board or Seasonal position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the position you are interested in.